Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Storm




I am choosing to trust Him in the middle of the storm today, He is the only one true thing that will never change.
I am thankful today that I don't have to carry this burden alone, that He is beside me protecting and guiding my family until the end.
For He is faithful!!

The storms will rage, and the winds will blow. But to believe in the middle of it all, to have faith that leads to hope in Jesus, that’s the secret to riding out the storms in life.  Today, if circumstances and worry are tossing you about, cast your anchor of hope into Jesus and pray for the faith to believe His promises are true. He is powerful enough to calm your storms and keep you safe." ~ Sharon Glasgow:



























May you be blessed today no matter what storms you may be facing He cares and will carry you though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment