Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Childlike faith

This weekend I started coming down with something and Monday morning I woke up not feeling my self I asked my 5 year old to pray for me and with out any hesitation he grabbed my hand and prayed "Jesus help my mom to feel better, Amen".

As a mother this is what  I have prayed for that my children will come to know and put their trust in the one who saves. That they will continue to make a choice to follow Him, that through us they will learn to pray to the only one who can truly heal us and they will see their prays be answered.


So thankful today that in this world that seems uncertain we can put our trust in the one who is victorious today and forever. 


Here is some cuteness for you Tuesday afternoon!






No comments:

Post a Comment