Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Candy, frosting & Graham crackers

I love incorporating a few festive holiday traditions that the kids will always remember. 
Two years ago I bought a pre-made house and while the girls took their nap Liam and I decorated it, Liam has always remembered this which is why I though it would be fun to make it an every year tradition. 
This year I wasn't thrilled with the idea of buying pre-made houses times three, so Aaron mentioned that he had made them out of graham crackers in the past, so I decided to try it out.
Liam and I when to the store to gather the supplies, then Aaron and I assembled the houses while the kids rested. 
I then found a great use for all the old Halloween candy and a few new Christmas m&m's. I normally would never buy holiday candy so this was definitely  a special treat for the kids. 
As you can see Miss Evelyn enjoyed testing out the frosting, she also made a new discovery about the m&ms "Dad did you know that their is chocolate in these" 
The kids did a great job decorating, they were very proud of their masterpieces.















No comments:

Post a Comment