Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

He is Here!!

We welcomed baby brother Benjamin Andrew, Monday June 29th at 9:51pm 
Weighing in at 8 lbs 1 oz

After a beautiful delivery, I hemorrhaged due to a retained placenta, I continued to bleed and ended up going to surgery to stop the bleeding, I also received several units of blood to save my life.

Praise God for a healthy beautiful baby but the road to recovery for me is not as quick as I would have anticipated.

Would love prayer for strength and energy as I continue to battle with anemia and as we transition home with three older children. 

Here are a few pictures I snapped at the hospital before we left, hopping to updated more as I am feeling able. 

Thank you for all your continued support and love we have received every text and  note with so much love. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment