Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Oceans

I love this song by Hillsong "Oceans" Every time I hear  it, it takes me to that place where I am in His presence. Don't you just love when music does that, in the middle of the mess you find peace.



We love music in our house, the kids love to dance. Tonight when this song came on Charlotte goes into the living room and lifts her hands high and sways to the beat. She then comes up to me with arms stretched high and says "dance mommy dance". How blessed am I?


 I have been struggling with over coming fear recently, but I know that even if I have to lay it at the throne daily He will continue to cover it with the Blood every time I ask.


Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me 
You've never failed and You won't 
start now

Just love that it's not when I may fail but when I do He will find me.  I am in awe of this God and His gracious love. I want to go deeper, much farther than my feet could ever wander. I know that is the place were I am changed, I don't want to wake up tomorrow the same.


Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior


Thank you for letting me share a little bit of my heart with you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment