Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Forgiveness


See to it that no one repays evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good for one another and for all. 1 Thessalonians 5:15

This week I have had to ask for forgiveness as well as forgive. Not, something enjoyable but something that God has called us as followers to do. I am thankful for the Holy Spirit that gently nudges at my spirit in which I can choose to respond. As a mom of young kids I am not perfect and there are times that I need to ask for forgiveness from them, I am thankful that I can lead by example. 

All bitterness, anger and wrath, insult and slander must be removed from you, along with all wickedness. And be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving one another, just as God also forgave you in Christ. Ephesians 4:31-32

I love how clear God is on the matter of forgiveness, I don’t even have to question my response. But, pray for a softened heart. I love the freedom that comes from doing His will!

Enjoy a few more pictures of my loves!




No comments:

Post a Comment