Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

One year of blogging

It has been one year since I started this blog, how much fun it has been to document some of the events in our lives this past year. I know that I will look back on all of the post and appreciate it because when life is busy and you don't sit down and document a few things life just passes you by and years later you are trying to remember details that happened.

Of course with my first child I was great at documenting all of the little milestones that happened like first teeth, first word, and first steps. I have a baby book and a calendar that I kept up, but with the girls the documenting just doesn't go as smoothly. I am hopping to go back and wright things into their baby books but for now I am using this blog and a five year memory journal that a friend gave me.

The reason I wanted to start this blog was to let people we love become apart of our everyday lives. People that may not live down the street but can feel as if they do by reading what happened at our house today.

I have also enjoyed taking on the challenge of learning to take better pictures, I love that there is so much to learn and master. It is the best feeling to look back 6 months  and see how far I have come and learned and see that difference in my photos.

Thank you for stopping and spending a few minutes with us.

Here are a few snapshots of my big 3 year old!


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment