Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

The girls turn 5










 
















My baby  girls turn 5 today!
I am so in love with everything about these girls, I know without a shadow of a doubt that they are meant to be my daughters.
I cannot fathom being a twin but I know that God has such a tender sweet love for children and to give the girls the gift of a sister closer than a sibling but a womb-mate is so amazing. I love watching them play and interact, they already protect one another. My prayer is that they will always treasure each other and the gift of growing up together. 
As I watch them go through life together I know God has big plans for them. Its so fun to see their personalities flourish and see them develop talents and skills that they love .

Charlotte is our spunky, lovable bug as we call her "Charlie bug"
She loves to color and write
Loves to play pretend and we will still see her imaginary friend "handy"come out at times.
She loves her siblings especially little brother Ben.
She is very nurturing and love to help others out, shes the first one to offer to fill somebody else's cup of water.
She is my shopper, loves to come with me and shop even when shopping for someone other than her
She is the ultimate girly girl loves pink anything that sparkles, princesses, dancing, wearing dresses and loves ponies.

Favorite food: chicken nuggets and french fries
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite: movie: Cinderella
What do you want to be when you grow up: Princes
Favorite thing to play with: my ponies and stuffed animals
Favorite restaurant: Wendy's
Best friend: Dad
Favorite place to go: Costco

Evelyn is our passionate, lovable "bear" as we call her "Evie bear"
She loves animals and hopes to be a veterinarian when she grows up
She is very sweet and will be the first one to give some one a complement
Loves to cook and help me in the kitchen
Will be the first one to jump up and complete a job at home
Still loves her blanket 
Loves to read and be read to
Loves to color pictures of animals and princesses
Loves to go fishing with dad


Favorite food: pizza
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite: movie: PBS kids
What do you want to be when you grow up: veterinarian
Favorite thing to play with: my animals and princess 
Favorite restaurant: Lind'a
Best friend: Charlotte
Favorite place to go: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment