Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016


The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;[a]

    his mercies never come to an end;
23 
they are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23

As a busy mom I constantly need this daily reminder that my God's grace and mercy will never run out on me, that no matter what happened yesterday I can start today new. 

May you know that He will meet you in the morning, He will meet you in the afternoon and He will meet you in the evening. All you need to do is be present and listen to His still small voice. Seek Him out through out your day for He is present and waiting to fellowship with you.

I love that we serve a God that just desires to have a relationship with us, right where we are at. 

Have a blessed Monday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment