Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Preschool

So many changes happening here, it's crazy to say that 3 out of 4 of my kids are now attending school. 

The girls had their preschool orientation this morning, both girls were all smiles and excited when they got up today. 

Evelyn let me take a few pictures before we left but Charlotte was not as willing to get in front of the camera. I am hoping I can capture more pictures before their official first day next week.

Once we arrived the girls were a little apprehensive and Charlotte was not sure what all of this was all about. In her eyes this is Liam's school because we have dropped and picked him up from here for the last two years. So it may take a couple times for her to realize that its her turn.
When I picked them up after the parent orientation portion they were all smiles and giggles to see Ben and I. So I am pretty confident that they had a good time despite their hesitation. 

I am so excited for them and looking forward to watching them grow and blossom this year. For me the second time around is much less nerve racking and I didn't get as emotional because I know that they are still my babies, going to school doesn't change that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment