Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

And he's off to Kindergarden

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you He will not fail you or forsake you.
Deuteronomy 3:16

As I hold back the tears on this Tuesday morning, I am so thankful that my God is a God that protects those who love and serve Him. 
As I send my big boy off to school for the first time my hope and faith is in the most High God that He will give  Liam peace and comfort as he learns to spread his wings. 




See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.
Exodus 23:20





If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home. For He will order His angels to protect you wherever you go. They will hold you up with their hands so you won't even hurt your foot on a stone.
Psalm 91:9-12




Jesus thank you for your protection over this child that you have given to us. Thank you that you are faithful and true to what your word says that you will never leave or forsake us. 
These  days as a mom are tough but I am grateful that I can have peace knowing that Liam is your child and he will never be alone no matter where his is. 

Liam,
I am so proud of you today, as I look into your unsure nervous eyes  i have peace knowing you will never be alone. God has a plan for your life and I am honored to be able to be apart of it. 
This will be the first day of many new adventures for you, and I am excited for all the fun things you are going to do and learn.  You were so brave as you boarded that big bus all by yourself not even one tear.   I so desperately wanted to pick you up and get on the bus with you, but you don't need me I know that you will do great! 
Love you to the moon and back!





























No comments:

Post a Comment