Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

First days at home

I was excited to have Heather Barta come and capture our family after the birth of Ben. I loved the idea of a photo session in our home just as we our with four crazy kids. As, you can tell I am not a fan of posed pictures but, of real life moments captured. I love how photos can tell a story without words, when you can look at an image and it speaks to you. That is the kind of photos I want to capture in my own photography. 

This is the first newborn session that I have been in, so it will be fun to have these memories documented since I am usually the one behind the camera. 

Pictures can be crazy with a 5 year old and two 3 year old, but I think she captured some great moments that I will cherish for a lifetime.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment