Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Minivan

We sent the kids to stay with my parents this last weekend so we could go car shopping. We currently drive a GMC Acadia which we bought just before the girls were born. At that time we were set on an SUV with a third row, not even considering a minivan. 

At first, things went fine Liam was in the third row and the girls in infant car seats sat in the captain chairs. Once the girls were in convertible car seats front facing we realized that we had very few options for seat arrangements because only three seats had the right tie down for the car seats.

It wasn't until recently that I thought that there might be something to this minivan craze. Because, my kids are all still little and no one buckles themselves in it gets to be a chore to buckle and unbuckle every time we go out and about. Which can be multiple times a day with preschool drop off and other errands.

 Away we went to find our next family commuter, as we checked out the vans and found all the neat gadgets and capabilities, I couldn't help but feel like this car was made for us. In reality it was made for families with children, there are so many things that this car offers that will just make my day to day life easier. 

I had to laugh when Aaron told the sales associate that we were in denial when we bought our last car, as I thought about it more I was sure he was right. Because, we only had one kid at the time and were planning for three under two years old but in reality we had no idea what we were in for and what we really needed. 

So, glad my husband came around to the idea of a minivan, because it truly is one of the best decisions we have made!
Defiantly a must with four kids under five!

We are excited to be back in a Honda!



No comments:

Post a Comment