Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Baby Boy

So blessed to be able to carry this little life inside of me and know that God has a prefect plan already aligned.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

What a miracle it is to share with the people around me and know that all things are prefect in His timing. God has granted us another blessing from above to care and raise for a short time on this earth. Being down this road before I am humbled by the fact that I am weak and flawed and it is only with His strength that I will be able to raise up this little boy to love and trust the Lord. Whether we get 35 weeks or 50 years with this little boy I am choosing to cherish every moment. Every kick, poke and hiccup is beautiful and full of life. In this life we have so much disappointment and sadness but knowing that God is good and faithful no matter what I am walking through is what I will focus on.

One day I will not be here but one thing I must leave with my children is to know and trust the Lord for without His we are but an empty vessel looking for something to fill us. 

Being a mom isn't a job
a hobby, or a task,
It's a calling
A calling to love well
A calling
To instruct hearts
A calling to be present
A calling to give them Jesus





No comments:

Post a Comment