Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

He who calls

There are many days I get up and think what am I doing? Am I even cutout to do this think called motherhood? 

Do I really have to make another meal that no one will eat? Finish the laundry just to start again tomorrow. 

The every day tasks of this life can seem fruitless and empty at times. In this phase of life were I have mouths to feed, kids to dress, and a house to clean up after, it can feel very lonely.

Honestly,  I am not cut out to be a good mother, wife, and nurse on my own. It's hard to feel like no matter how hard you try or work you will never reach that trophy of success on your own. And, really what is success? 

God will make this happen, for he who calls you is faithful. 
1thessalonians 5:24

I love that it is He who calls, and that being a mother is not a mistake or just something that happen by accident. But, that He has called me by name to raise these 4 children and call them my own. To get up everyday even in my weakness because He will give me the tools and strength to face the day.
I need to be reminded that God is on my side and He will help me over come the obstacles in my view. 

Our God is 100% faithful!! 

He who has started a good work in you is faithful to complete it. 
This is the reason I get up everyday and try again is because I know that I am not alone. The Lord promised to be faithful to me and my family and He is faithful.  As I start 2015 I am counting on my God to show up and show off each and everyday because I know that I am inadequate. 

Thank you Jesus that you are faithful and steadfast.

I am the Vine, you are the branches. When you're joined with me and I with you, the relation intimate and organic, the harvest is sure to be abundant. Separated, you can't produce a thing. 
John 15;5

Thank you for the simple blessings and steadfast love!

No comments:

Post a Comment