Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Baby Bump #4


Here we go the first official baby bump picture of baby #4!!

We are 18 weeks!

I am feeling great, so blessed for this new life that has already impacted our family in only the best way possible.

The kids love talking about the baby and Liam loves to tell everyone that "their is a baby in my moms tummy". They like to ask me what the baby is doing? "Is the baby sleeping, mom?"

Liam has been keeping me accountable by making sure I don't go out with my friends and eat bad food or drink too much coffee. 

Liam has confirmed it is a baby brother and if you ask him how he knows his answer is simple, because he prayed :) Just love his faith simple, true and no questions asked. He has also named the baby "Cooper". This is a recent development and neither of us are quite sure were he came up with the name. 

It has been such a wonderful gift to experience a pregnancy again with the kids old enough to understand and enjoy the journey.







20 weeks with the girls
Its crazy to think that I had just found out I was carrying twins at this point.


20 weeks with Liam!
I had to double check the date on this one because I barely look pregnant ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment