Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

My little sister's big day!

Weddings are always busy and with kids it can make it complicated, but I was thankful that my in-laws were willing to watch the kids so my hubby and I could get some quality time with the family.  Here are a few pictures of the day that I was able to grab on my phone and camera. 

The morning of the wedding I was able to get ready and relax with my sister without any of the kiddoes running around which I enjoyed. What girl doesn't love a little pampering especially when your normal is chasing three little ones around!



I was very excited to see all the kids dressed up! After months of searching the internet for the perfect outfits, I was very happy with the final outcome. 

The girls have been begging to wear their princesses dresses since they came in the mail, which made that part easy. 






We had to wait in a room as the guest arrived, we had snack and the leappad to keep them occupied. As you can see from the picture above that Charlotte was not impressed ;)








I had tons of fun hanging out with my family at the reception especially my brothers and sister in law!








I can't say enough about my husband, he went above and beyond on this very busy day. Since I had to be an hour away getting my hair done and taking pictures the morning of the wedding, I couldn't be there to get any of the kids ready. So what dose that mean, this man had to dress and pack all three of the kids to and get to the church for pictures on time. 
This day would not have been possible with out him and his willing heart.

It's funny how when you are the Mom and without thinking you keep everyone together. So, when you are not there you know that it takes a very special willing and loving heart to fill in for you. Not that my husband doesn't take care of our children daily, it's more that we are a team and when one is missing the other has to work that much harder to keep everyone on the bus. 

I love that God created us perfect in His image to work better together, that He never intended for us to do life alone. I am so thankful today for a loving family and partner to do life with. 



The Bride and Groom! 



No comments:

Post a Comment