Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Still Small Voice

As I think about the last 2.5 years since having the girls and what a whirl wind it has been. I mean there were days/weeks that are just a blur with two babies and a toddler.

I visited with a new mom with 6 week old twins yesterday, I so remember those days where you are just surviving. I hoped that I could give her some hope and encouragement that she is doing a great job and things will get more manageable.

 God has defiantly put a passion in my heart to give back to other moms in my similar situation. Everyone is on there own journey with different struggles and challenges, with a very similar goal.

Nothing compares to that still small voice that you hear, when you are lest expecting it. One afternoon I was just watching Charlotte play and in that moment God spoke to my soul  " I don't make mistakes"

This word was powerful for me because in the craziness of life I need to be reminded that He is in control and He has not given me more than I can handle. It all comes down to trust, just because I cannot see the rainbow doesn't mean it isn't there.  His promises are true, He is in control of all the little details of life. 

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

 So, even on the toughest days when I feel like I question everything. When I am tired  physically, emotional, and spiritually,  I am reminded that He is in control. He had a plan for Liam, Charlotte and Evenly long before they were even a glimmer in my eye. The responsibility is so great, but He is faithful and I am on a race that I will finish with my children by my side. Nothing is more difficult or rewarding than training up a child in the way that they should go. 

 Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Luke 12:7



I encourage you to take a moment and listen, What is He speaking to you?
In the quite moments are when we are truly changed and renewed. Don't miss out on what God has for you.

1 comment: