Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fill my heart with LOVE

Remembering today that what is in my heart projects through my words, no matter what I am saying. 
 As a Mom it's easy to caught up in the busyness of the day/week and at times feel frustration of the moment creeping up and over take me.

I have been dealing with mean Mom syndrome and feel that no matter what I say it isn't coming out in love. Of course this is not what I want so, today I am humbled and confronted with that little tug on my heart reminding me that God wants his children to speak and act in love. 

  Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.
Ephesians 4:15

Lord bring me back to your side and teach me to walk in your love, show me how to step forward in your will. That your life and love will pour out of me and into my little angles, teach me so that I can be more like you.


No comments:

Post a Comment