Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 1

I am 20 minutes late but, I love the idea of a month of giving thanks rather than just a day.

When I was driving to work tonight they were talking on the radio about having a bad and how you can never have a bad day if the day was never yours in the first place.

So today I am thankful that I serve the God who created each and every day and the most important thing I can do is thank him for that.

Thank you Lord for the air that you let me breath for the privilege to take my kids to the park and watch their smiles and hear their giggles.
Thank you that I was able to go to work tonight to a job were I was blessed to hold a women's hand and provide her with the  reassurance that she needed.
I am thankful for those moments in time that are truly gifts that only He can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment