Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Leaving a Legacy


We are apart of a church that is starting on their journey to build a new church building. As they share their vision with the people that call this church home, the pastor wants us to build something bigger than ourselves to leave a legacy.

All good men and women must take responsibility to create legacies that will take the next generation to a level we could only imagine.
~ Jim Rohn


Building a legacy, what a profound thought. As a mother leaving a legacy is much more real than ever before because my legacy runs around in three little beings I call my children.

They hear and see everything, I am not a perfect mother, very imperfect but through the grace of God I wake up each and every morning and start fresh. Knowing every day that my actions effect more than just myself is a very scary and humbling experience. How amazing it is that you will live on in your children and your children's children.

I want to live each and every day with purpose and clarity for what God has called. This life is only but a glimpse and a gift. As a caregiver personally and professionally making a difference in other peoples lives is something that I am passionate about, but I want to go further and really leave this world different than how it was. I love the idea of doing something bigger than myself and more than I can see or imagine. I am thankful today for faith, hope, and love from His truly for with out it, I know I would be powerless.


What legacy are you leaving?


The girls are 18 months!! Crazy how fast 1.5 year has gone.

Evelyn Jane ~  22 lbs 5 oz 33 inches tall






Charlotte Grace ~ 20 lbs 4.5 oz 32 inches tall





No comments:

Post a Comment