Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pink 1st Birthday!

Even though we had to reschedule the party, it still turned out to be a great day. The girls seemed to have a good time, just taking in all of the people around them.



 
You are only blessed with twins girls once, Right? So, I had to live it up and go all out with the tutus and leg warmers. I was proud of myself for making their cupcake shirts.
 
 
Charlotte 
 
Evelyn 
 
 
New chair's from Papa and Gram
 
 
 
 
Monthly picture banner of the girls
 
 
 
 
Playing with their new toys!
 
 
 
 
Getting ready for cake!!




The girls did not get as messy with their cakes as their big brother did on his first birthday.




Day 18: I am thankful for warm days in November, today it was in the 50's which is really nice for Minnesota this time of year. Aaron was able to get things done outside that still needed to be done before we get a lot of snow.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very fun party!! If you ever need anymore tutus, I make them. Just search "Chevelyn's Tutus" on Etsy :)

    I still can't believe we have twin girls with the same names! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete