Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Camping

Our kids are getting older and I love the idea of camping with our little family, away from our everyday distractions. We both agreed this is something we would love to do, so Aaron suggested we get a tent and test it out and see how things go, before investing a ton of money.
To my surprise a lady at my work was looking to get rid of a tent she had bought to go camping with her grandson, who would now rather stay at a hotel. When I went to go pick up the tent she ended up giving me a ton of other brand new camping gear. Don't you just love when God unexpectedly blesses you!

What kid doesn't want to have camp out in there backyard?
The pain the next day from sleeping on the ground was so worth it to make memories come to life with my little people.

As one of my friends always says "It takes effort to make memories"










No comments:

Post a Comment