Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Big Girls

It was only one year ago that we converted the girls cribs to toddler beds (you can see that post here Big girl beds) a few months before Ben arrived and now one year later they finally have their own bunk bed.

Last spring before Ben was born we started looking for a bunk bed for Liam 's new room.  Finding nothing in the stores, we continued our search on the internet. I ended up finding plans for a bunk bed and liked the idea of being able to finish it how I envisioned without paying for my vision. After, deciding what I wanted my handy hubby got to work, a year later we are still so happy with our decision. Since Liam's bed turned out so well we knew right away we would do the same thing for the girls.

As you can tell from the pictures they are very excited for their first night in the new beds. So, excited  that they ended up falling asleep in them this afternoon.















No comments:

Post a Comment