Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2016

He is Alive!

Then the angel spoke to the women. "Don't be afraid!" he said. "I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He isn't here! He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen. Come, see where his body was lying. 
Matthew 28:5-6

As a christian, today has so much meaning for where we are and where we are going. Because of His sacrifice we have hope for things that are yet to come, we will never have to pay the true price of our sin which is death. 

In the words of Liam age 6 is that Jesus died on the cross so we don't have to. Love that it is so simple, so easy for my children to begin to grasp the love of this God we serve. 

And just as Aaron explained it to the kids that when you stand before God at the gates of heaven and have to account for all of the bad choices we made in our life, at that same moment Jesus puts His hand on your shoulder and steps up into our place and erases every bad choice.


























The last couple days I have just been is awe of how much my God loves me and how much grace He has for me. I am so undeserving of this life and so thankful that His grace never runs out, He doesn't grow tired of me. And when Liam asks me about death I am confident in my response that this is not the end and we will live forever with Jesus. 


The greatest gift I can give my children is an opportunity to see and know what it means to have a  relationship with Jesus. At the end of the day as a mom the only thing that truly matters is to be able to be with my children in heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment