Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wow! Here we are in the middle of November, I always say that the fall goes by so fast because we are so busy doing life. This year I feel so blessed that we have had such great weather for this time of year in Minnesota.  I love being able to just soak it all in, the color of the leaves, the pink sunsets and the crisp fall air.
This fall has been all about routines, with four kids, one in kindergarten, two in preschool, a baby and with me working part time life needs things we can expect.
I am trying to put aside more time to blog, so hopefully you will see more posts from me soon.  
Life has felt so busy during this season and knowing that the devil loves to keep us busy is forcing me to slow down and focus on what God has for my life even in the day to day. 

Here is a little bit of sweetness for you Wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment