Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Home Stretch!


36 weeks 5 days pregnant today which is how far along I was when I delivered the girls three years ago. Crazy to think about the comparison, at this point in the pregnancy with the girls I was very uncomfortable with 13.2 lbs of baby I was so ready to be done! In case you are wondering my midwife assured me that little brother is not quite that big yet ;) 


At this point I am still feeling really good, which is such a blessing since we have three busy kids and a household to keep up with that can be exhausting.  

After my 36 week appointment this week, I am defiantly  starting to feel the need to "nest" and get things accomplished before this baby decides to make his arrival.

Aaron and Liam are up north this weekend so its just been the girls and I, and we are busy running errands finding those last decor items for Liam"s room and the nursery. I also started to finally wash baby clothes and other baby items, so I am not having to get it done later. Because we have such a busy household I know that having some meals frozen will help make life more manageable after the baby comes. The last thing I want to worry about is what to make for dinner. So the girls and I are working on making soup and bread to freeze. 

So, if you want to know how to truly bless a new mom, don't stop by empty handed. Bring her family a meal or gift card for a meal. Just my two sense as a mom expecting number four I have always found Frozen meals such a blessing when bringing home a new baby. 

It has been so much fun preparing for this baby with so much involvement from the kids. The latest thing is that they all have to say good morning and goodnight to baby brother and constantly asking what he is doing. Just today Evie asked what baby brother smells like? Its funny to listen to the things that they come up with. This week is our big sibling class at the hospital with a tour, which they are all excited for.



                   36 weeks with baby #four


36 weeks and 5 days pregnant with the girls in labor heading to the hospital. 











No comments:

Post a Comment