Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Where did he time go?? 
It has been a crazy last month, I stared a new job which has required me to train three days a week which is more than I have worked since before he girls were born.
I am liking my new position and feeling like it will be a good fit and balance for my family.
The kids and hubby seem to be adjusting well to the new changes, which is great!

We are on track to meet our new addition to the family in less than 12 weeks. So we are busy preparing big brother for a big boy room and collecting the few necessities needed o bring home an infant. If you follow me on intagram you will see the start of Liams bunk bed that my hubby has started, stay tuned for more pictures to come.
We have finally experienced a few nicer days and hope that it continues as the end of school approaches.

Miss E!!





No comments:

Post a Comment