Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

5 Years Old!!

Wow! Has it really been 5 years since I started this journey called motherhood? There are so many things I have learned and will continue to learn as I continue down this road. After I had Liam I was pretty sure I knew what this parenting thing is all about. And then the girls came and boy was I wrong, you never stop learning or adapting. Each child is so unique and gifted in their own ways, God likes to show off a little when creating families.

Liam we are so blessed to have the opportunity to be your parents, to be able to watch you grow. As you encounter new things and embrace new found loves, we are so proud.

This next year is a new year of change, starting kindergarten and becoming a big brother again. I love to see the light in your eyes as you do your happy dance as you tell me how excited you are for kindergarten  and how you just can't wait until summer for the new baby



No comments:

Post a Comment