Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Mountain


Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore. Psalm 122:1-2

As a busy mom of three, I sometimes feel as though I am a mound of clay pushed and molded into what others need me to be. At times I find it easy to loose my focus and get caught up in all of the little day to day things that can run our lives. I could have never imagined that this is what my life would look like with just trying to keep up with cooking, cleaning, and laundry. It's Funny when you step back and look, at the big picture. In nursing we call it holistic care, not just focusing on the foot or the heart but the whole body.  In the moment I know that I need to make lunch do laundry ect. but the reality is that the little people that run around all day that have been entrusted to me are what is most important.  

 I am so thankful and encouraged that I am not a mound of clay that can be moved but a mountain. I am so very blessed with everything that He has so graciously entrusted to me. I am thankful that I don't have to do this thing called life alone. I fall short each and everyday, and only through his grace and mercy I am able to face today, tomorrow, and next week.






No comments:

Post a Comment