Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Jesus lives in my heart

Liam is such a blessing, everyday he reminds me of that child like faith. We have been talking about Jesus, that he lives in our heart.

Liam:  where is my heart?
Me: It's behind your ribs.
Liam: How does he get in there?
Me: we ask him to live in our heart

You can see his little wheels turning and then out of the blue they get it.
At dinner Liam says I will ask Jesus to make my throat feel better.

At 3 I guess is when they start to pick more things up (ex:the radio). We were getting ready to go outside and Liam says something about angel armies. The song by Chris Tomlin came to mind, So Liam and I talked about how God sends angel armies to protect us from the bad guys.


I know Who goes before me
I know Who stands behind
The God of angel armies
Is always by my side
The One who reigns forever
He is a Friend of mine
The God of angel armies



Thank you Jesus for this for this precious blessing that I call my son. I pray that you will mold me into the mother that you desire for him. Every day is a gift and I feel so honored to be able to share with him my most special gift my saviour Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment