Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Woodland Baby Shower!

I am finally getting around to blogging the baby shower I did for my sister in law in October. They wanted the gender of their baby to be a surprise, so I went with a woodland theme. I think it turned out really nice.



The Food:
I made a pine cone cheese ball

Fruit and pumpkin dip, cheese and cherry tomato's



We hung the baby wishes that each guest filled out for baby DeYaeger on the tree.

 
 
 
 
 My sister in law was put on bed rest days before her shower, so instead of cancelling the shower we decided to skype her in from the hospital. Liam and Stephanie chatting with her.
 
 
We did a DIY onesies making station
 
 
 
The Cake:
 

 
 
 
For favors I did trail mix to go with the woodland theme
 
 
 
 
I am so happy for my sister in law and her husband, they welcomed their baby boy August Jerome on December 3rd, 2012.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! This is so amazing. I have saved this post because soon I have to plan a nice baby shower for my sister. I have lined up some nice Chicago event venues for her baby shower party. It was wonderful coming across this post. I got so many ideas from here.

    ReplyDelete