Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

6 Months

I can't believe that my little girls are 6 months old already!
My biggest wish I had, before they were born is that the first few months with twins would not become a blur and I would be able to remember and be present in the every day moment


I have to say that I have been able to live in the moment now more than ever! This blog and trying to learn what I can about photography is helping me capture these memories for a lifetime.

First taste of cereal, courtesy of dad and big brother.




. Evelyn was not very impressed,but It could have been the day not the cereal.

















STATS:

Charlotte 13.5 lbs 5oz, 26 in

Evelyn 13.3 lbs 5oz, 26.75 in

It is true what they say that the littler twin is always in competition to catch up. Well, my little CharChar you did it!




In love with her blue eyes!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous...oh twin girls! What a dream! So beautiful!

    Nicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicki! I am praying for your mircle to come in a pair ;)

      Delete