Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

For this child I prayed...

 I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD.” And he worshiped the LORD there.
1 Samuel 1:27-28


Our church does not baptise babies, we dedicate them and their lives to Jesus. Since becoming a mother my daily prayer for my children is for safety and protection. The biggest thing I have realized is how little control I actually have over this. So just as God gave me each of my children, I ask and trust Him to take them back because I know that I cannot protect them in this world; only He can.




Auntie B and Charlotte



Uncle and Charlotte


Papa and his sidekick


And so it begins.... I called to order the cake I mentioned to the lady that I had twins Evelyn and Charlotte I then proceeded to spell each name to put on the cake. It never dawned on me to make sure she knew Evelyn and Charlotte were two different people not one. Well, as a first time mommy of twins I have learned lesson number one.


Daddy and Evelyn



Thank you to all of our wonderful family that came down to celebrate our baby girls and all that God has planned for their future.

We are truly blessed!





"...For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future..."

Jeremiah 29:11



1 comment:

  1. Oh no about the cake!! At least you will have a funny story to tell the girls when they are older! What beautiful pictures to document this special day!!

    ReplyDelete